Monday, February 11, 2008

2nd week as an intern.

Monday & Tuesday, February 3 & 4 2008


On Monday I was on time again, 9:45ish, the run through went on at about 11, only to prove that there was nothing for me to do till 1:30pm. Part of that time, I was eating a chicken alfredo Lean Cuisine and iChating. After that, I printed stuff we did for a client after turning them into pdfs, then worked a keynote presentation, of the agency's latest work, which I would find the following Monday (today) revised, anyway. Finished what I could and went home. But ran into Jackie at Pen Station, which ended my day on a happy note.

Tuesday I got to work on time but the door was locked. Crap, I thought. I'm still really shy in the office and didn't know if I would disturb a meeting the bosses were having, seeing that theyre were the only 2 voices I heard. Finally I lightly knocked and was let in. Funny thing about my shyness, no one knows I have it, for the most part. Things got started on faster page on Tuesday, which I enjoyed, but by faster, I mean still giving me plenty of time to write a huge journal entry about what happened the week previously. I got put on a Soft Sheen Carson email, but already had a layout prepared to work with. I fiddled around with that, made lots and lots of coffee to keep my mind off how cold the building is, got udon soup from Kofoo by school, then went back to work and finished the just in time to go home.


I really am suprised by how laid back everything is, I really enjoy it.

This entry is much shorter than last weeks, probably, because outside of interning, it was very BAD and dramatic week. Causing mental blocks of all the decent stuff that went on.

No comments: